KIA/Hyundai Service Center Tour, Musaffah-12



I had the first 1000 KM service done for my Carnival (at ~2700 KM) ... lazy me.
They did the overall checking and replaced the oil filter and the oil. The total parts/consumables bill was ~125and the Labor charges were ~145, totalling to 270. Of course the first service was free so I didnt had to pay anything.


The UAE dealer for these 2 korean brands is the Juma Al Majid group. The Service center is located in Musaffah 12 (M12) in Abu Dhabi. See the map in post location for the exact position. Its close to the famous DynaTrade shop. 

The center is spacious and a customer friendly area. Their working timings are from Sat-Thu 8am-5pm with a 1pm-2pm lunch break. Fridays are off. You have to bring your "Service Book" (Which keeps track of your service history) and the original Vehicle registration ID. The service supervisor will come with you to the car to note the mileage and check any concerns that you might report, and takes notes. Later they would  hand over a paper and take the vehicle keys from you with an approximate delivery date.

Fortunately, almost all the time public taxis would line up outside the service center to take you home.



I got my car back in 1 day, whereas 2 days were committed.

Also, there has been a replacement of blower/fan wiring for the A/C from KIA. So they did that too. According to the supervisor, there was some problem found in one vehicle and so they are replacing it "just in case" for all vehicles.

Now, I have to buy a service plan to suit my future servicing needs. Which I havent decided yet.

Comments

  1. I don't thin its true as they took alwyas long time to deliver the services.

    just changing quick oil taking full day... Full time waste to give car in there for service!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Everyone's experience is different, fortunately mine was good and thats what I wrote...

      Delete
  2. ADNOC change oil and filter will only take a few minutes, in a much cheaper cost for a better or same quality, why forced us to waiste our time in thier time waisting KIA/HYUNDAI shop, JAM can't even fix my car problems I complained about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment